The truth is that I spent years in Damanhur because I believed that:
1) He could travel in time and space
2) He could make gorillas materialize
3) He regularly met with the people who had brought life to Earth and who gave him the knowledge on how to save the world
4) He is the REINCARNATION of the God HORUS
5) His paintings are magic and help evolution
6) Without him you are lost like a cork in the sea
7) He comes from 600 years in the future and is here to change events
8) He makes Selfs that host intelligent beings
9) Those who have more give more…
The truth is…as I was saying, I did not come to Damanhur to put out forest fires, drive ambulances, build ecological houses, cultivate fields and raise animals, and vote for useful political parties…To do that I could have stayed at home in Tuscany and not paid anything.
I gave everything to Damanhur because I was told the ‘truths’ above, along with many others and it was that which convinced me to enter Damanhur. Because, yes, I must confess, I believed in the paranormal and in the possibility that there are perhaps ‘illuminati’ disposed to guide us towards conscious knowledge. Now I believe a little less!
But if I discover that everything that I believed in, could be, (and I use the conditional because I still secretly hope it is all true) a huge hoax, then I want my ticket money back.
The show was not the one promised.
Posted 2008/04/15 23:09 to the Damanhur forum of www.cesap.net under the title ‘Rimborsatemi il biglietto’.